AI and Machine Learning in the Natural Sciences
We are a research group focusing on Aritificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the Natural Sciences (AIMLeNS), based at the Data Science and AI division of the Computer Science and Engineering department at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden.
In the AIMLeNS we are interested in problems at the interface of the natural sciences, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Currently, we are especially interested in the following problems
- Multi-modal machine learning for protein dynamics
- Molecular property prediction
- Surrogate models for molecular dynamics and inverse design
- Equivariant neural networks for molecular applications
- Control of near-term quantum devices.
We are generously funded by